Please place your purchase orders to the local distributors listed in a page.
If you cannot find the local distributor, please direct your orders to:
International Business Department
Laboratory Chemicals Division
Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd.
1-2, Doshomachi 3-Chome, Chuo-Ku
Osaka 540-8605 JAPAN
Telephone: +81 6 6203 3740
Facsimile: +81 6 6203 1999
|Information Required||1. Catalog number
2. Product name
3. Quantity and packaging unit
4. Purchase order number
5. Shipping and billing adderss
|Prices||Prices are shown in Japanese Yes – F.O.B. warehouse Japan. The freight charges and any special packaging charges will be added to the invoice. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact the local distributor or us for current prices if you require this information prior to placing your order, or please visit our online catalog at:
All orders are subject to final acceptance by Wako Pure Chemicals Ind., Ltd.
|Cancellation||Cancellation must be received prior to the shipment. We reserve the right to disallow order cancellations.|
|Damage Claims||Our products are generally sold F.O.B. shipping point, fully insured at the buyer’s expense. Claims by the buyer for damage in transit should be made to the transportation company. Please inspect packages upon delivery and inform our office of damage immediately.|
|Return Shipments||We will not accept return shipments without prior agreement.
Products must be returned in the same condition as received.
|Warranty / Liability||Wako warrants its products to the customer against defects in materials and workman-ship under the normal use and application.
Our sole obligation under this warrant shall be to replace defective products.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no case shall Wako Pure Chemical Ind., Ltd. be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
All products are sold for laboratory use only. They are not for use in humans.
The buyer is responsible for patent infringement resulting from his/her use of any of these products. Information in this catalog is correct to the best of our knowledge, but not guaranteed to be so. Thus, we cannot assume responsibility connected with the use of our products or the information included herein. No endorsement is implied by literature referenced.
|Regulatory Compliance||It is the sole responsibility of the user to know and comply with all applicable local and international regulations.|
|Custom Synthesis Services||Through the development of innovative production technologies and processes, Wako is your ideal service provider for Custom Synthesis requirements.
You can confide in our métier organic chemistry.
Properties, usages, handling of products
Q: Could you please tell me the expiration date of your product?
- A: There are many different uses for the reagent, so there is no expiration date set. This is excluding products that are part of a kit and standard fluids etc. We ask that the use-by date be determined by the customers themselves. In cases where the product has been stored in appropriate conditions and is unopened, our company's warranty extends six months from when the product is received. * Products that have an established use-by date will have that date displayed on the label.
Q: Could you please tell me what conditions the products should be stored under?
- A: Please store the product under the conditions that are listed on its label. (Refrigerated (2~10℃) frozen (-20℃) super-cooled (-70~-80℃), store away from light etc.) If there is nothing written on the label, please store the product at room temperature. Storage conditions can also be confirmed at www.e-reagent.com.
Q: Could you please tell me about the solubility of the product? How should the product be stored after it has been dissolved?
- A: The solubility of products is listed on e-reagent.com. There are also solvents that have had their solubility conditions tested by our company. Please refer to the specification sheet. Our company does not guarantee the stability of a reagent for storage after it has been dissolved.
- Q: I have lost the package insert for a product I previously purchased.
- A: It can be obtained on e-reagent.com.
Q: I would like the SDS for a product.
- A: This information can be obtained on e-reagent.com. Please make inquiries about any product that is not registered.
Q: How do I get the specification sheet or the Certificate of Analysis?
- A: You can get each through www.e-reagent.com. When you cannot find it on e-reagent.com, please contact the local distributor.
Q: Could you please tell me how to dispose of the product?
- A:Please refer to the SDS for the disposal method. The SDS is listed on www.e-reagent.com. Also, please follow the relevant local laws, regulations and ordinances when disposing of our products. In cases where the product cannot be processed by the method listed in the SDS, please entrust the processing to the special waste disposal contractors who have gotten permission from the prefectural governor's office (or local authority).
Q: Could you please tell me about the differences in standards?
- A: Our company has set up necessary quality assurance items depending on the usage of the product. We only sell items that have passed these standards. The difference in standards is the difference between the basic values and these quality assurance items. The standard items and values are listed on the specification sheets, so we recommend that you confirm that your usage matches up with the specification sheet. It is possible to get the product standards sheet on e-reagent.com.
Q: Is it possible to use "Special Grade" reagents for synthesis and cultures?
- A: The special grade reagents are things that guarantee the items that are based on the JIS special grade reagents. Wako's special grade reagents are based on our companies independent standards. Both of these are standards for generic reagents, and thus, are not regulated for specific uses. We ask that the customer make the determination of whether or not they can be used for the desired experiment themselves upon referencing the specification sheet.
- Q: Can these products be used as medical drugs, food or household products?
A: No, listed products are intended for laboratory research use only. And not to be used as provisions or for pharmaceutical use [Remark1]. (Exceptions: Japanese pharmacopeia, food additive standards)
Q: Could you please tell me about the purity of your products?
- A: You can confirm whether or not the purity of the product has been tested in the product specifications (standards) sheet. The actual measured values for each lot number are listed on the Certificate of Analysis. Please obtain the specification sheet and certificate of analysis from e-reagent.com. If you cannot obtain them there, please request them at a store.
Q: Could you please tell me the density and composition of impurities?
- A: Please refer to the specification sheet and certificate of analysis. Even products that have their purity guaranteed, are not tested for things that are not guaranteed on the product specification sheet.