|Product Name||Pkg. Size||Wako Cat. No.||Applications|
|Phos-tag™ Biotin BTL-104||10 mg||301-93531||Specific detection without any anti-phosphorylated antibodies on Western blot. Detection is possible regardless of type of phosphorylated amino acid.|
|Phos-ta™ Biotin BTL-105||10 mg||308-93541|
|Phos-tag™ Biotin BTL-111
1mM Aqueous Solution Ref.1)
|0.1 mL||308-97201||BTL-111 offers higher sensitivity than BTL-104.|
|Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit||1 Kit||305-93551||Analysis by MALDI-TOF/Mass|
|Phos-tag™ Agarose||0.5 mL||302-93561||Enrichment, separation and purification of phorphorylated proteins using column chromatography|
Phos-tag™ Biotin −Detection of phosphoprotein for Western blotting−
● All phosphoprotein can be detected.
● Procedures of experiment are similar to those in ordinary Western blotting.
It can be conveniently used even when target anti-phosphorylated Thr/Ser antibody is not available !
※BTL-104, BTL-105, and BTL-111 have linkers with different lengths. Although the usage of BTL-104 and BTL-105 are similar, BTL-104 is recommendable as the first choice because of its high solubility. BTL-111 offers higher sensitivity.
- ＊Reference of BTL-111
1) Highly sensitive detection of protein phosphorylation by using improved Phos-tag Biotin, Proteomics, 12(7), 932-7 (2012), Kinoshita E, Kinoshita-Kikuta E, Sugiyama Y, Ozeki T, Koike T.
Schematic of western blotting using Phos-tag™ Biotin
Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit −Detection Sensitivity of MALDI-TOF/Mass is improved−
Before use, Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit is mixed with samples for MALDI-TOF/Mass analysis. Phosphorylated molecule-Phos-tag™ complex is detected in a positive mode, and hosphorylated molecule usually difficult to detect can be detected with improved sensitivity.
● Detection sensitivity of phosphorylated molecule is improved.
- 【Kit Contents】
- ・Phos-tag™ MS-101L ……5mℊ
- ・Phos-tag™ MS-101H ……5mℊ
- ・Phos-tag™ MS-101N ……10mℊ
Phos-tag™ Agarose −Purification of phosphorylated proteins by affinity chromatography−
● Phosphorylated proteins can be purified in 1 hour.
● The proteins can be trapped in physiological condition (pH 7.5).
● Purified with no reducing agent or surfactant.
- Lysate was applied on a column filled with Phos-tag™ Agarose. Phosphorylated proteins were concentrated in absorbed fraction.
Purification of phosphorylated proteins in A431 lysate
- Lane 1：Non absorbed fraction
- Lane 2：Absorbed fraction
- Lane 3：Column rinsing fraction
- (Left) Fluorescence staining
- (right) Western blotting with anti-phosphorylated Tyr.