|Product Name||Pkg. Size||Wako Cat. No.||Maker’s code No.||Applications|
|Phos-tag™ Biotin BTL-111
1mM Aqueous Solution Ref.1)
|0.1 mL||308-97201||BTL-111S1||BTL-111 offers higher sensitivity than BTL-104.|
|Phos-tag™ Biotin BTL-104||10 mg||301-93531||BTL-104||Specific detection without any anti-phosphorylated antibodies on Western blot. Detection is possible regardless of the type of phosphorylated amino acid.|
|Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit||1 Kit||305-93551||MS-101KIT||Analysis by MALDI-TOF/Mass|
|Phos-tag™ Agarose||0.5 mL||302-93561||AG-501||Enrichment, separation and purification of phorphorylated proteins using column chromatography|
Phos-tag™ Biotin - Detection of phosphoprotein by Western blotting -
● Recommended when anti-phosphorylated antibodies are not available regardless of the type of phosphorylation.
● No special reagent or device is necessary.
It can be conveniently used even if target
anti-phosphorylated Thr/Ser antibody is not available !
※BTL-104, and BTL-111 have linkers with different lengths. BTL-111 offers higher sensitivity.
Schematic of western blotting using Phos-tag™ Biotin
Phosphorylated proteins on PVDF membrane can be detected similarly to the anti-phosphorylation antibody in Western blotting.
- 〜Detection of β-casein, Ovalbumin〜
Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit - Detection Sensitivity of MALDI-TOF/Mass is improved -
Before use, Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit is mixed with samples for MALDI-TOF/Mass analysis. Phosphorylated molecule-Phos-tag™ complex is detected in a positive mode, and phosphorylated molecules usually difficult to detect can be detected with improved sensitivity.Three types of reagents contain different types of zinc.
● Detection sensitivity of phosphorylated molecule is improved.
● Non-phosphorylated molecules are not detected.
● Applicable to phosphorylated molecules other than phosphorylated peptides.
- 【Kit Contents】
- ・Phos-tag™ MS-101L ……5mℊ
- ・Phos-tag™ MS-101H ……5mℊ
- ・Phos-tag™ MS-101N ……10mℊ
The detection sensitivity of phosphorylated LPA is improved.
- 〜Detection of Phos-tag™
-phosphorylated LPA complex〜
- Purification of phosphorylated proteins by affinity chromatography -
Fill Phos-tag™ Agarose in a column for use. It can be used for separation, purification and concentration of phosphorylated proteins. Because it is free of surfactants and reducing agents, phosphorylated proteins can be obtained in a condition similar to in vivo.
● Phosphorylated proteins can be purified within 1 hour.
● The proteins can be trapped
in physiological condition (pH 7.5).
● Purified without reducing agent and surfactant.
- 〜Purification of phosphorylated proteins in A431 lysate〜
Lysate was applied to a column filled with Phos-tag™ Agarose.
Phosphorylated proteins were concentrated in the adsorbed fraction.
- M：Molecular Marker
- Lane 1：Non adsorbed fraction
- Lane 2：Adsorbed fraction
- Lane 3：Column rinsing fraction
- (Left) Fluorescence staining
- (right) Western blotting with anti-phosphorylated Tyr
- Ready-to-use Phos-tag™ tip for the concentration of phosphorylated peptides -
● The operation time is less than 30 minutes.
● High recovery rate
● No expensive device required
- 〜Isolation of substances digested with 6 nmol β-casein trypsin〜