The most common method for constructing an amide or ester bond is the dehydration condensation reaction involving the activation of the carboxylic acid. There has been a variety of reports on condensing agents, and the problems sucn as the removal of byproducts or racemization have been known depending on the reaction agent.
HOAt and HOBt have been known as the additives to suppress the racemization problem.
HATU and HBTU including them in the molecules can suppress the racemization compared to DCC, etc..
1. Product List - HATU / HBTU
|Product Name||Package Size||Wako Cat. No.||Structural Formula||Storage Condition|
|HATU||25 g||018-26122||Keep at 2-10°C.|
2. Related Products
|Product Name||Pkg. Size||Wako Cat. No.||Structural Formula||Storage Condition|
Manufactured by Dojindo Laboratories
|25 g||349-03622||Keep at room temperature.|
Terminal alkyne synthesis reagents
3. Ohira - Bestmann reagents
- A terminal alkene can be synthesized from an aldehyde.
- The reaction progresses under mild conditions like potassium carbonate.
- The reaction temperature also progresses under mild conditions at from a room temperature to about 0°C.
|Product Name||Package Size||Wako Cat. No.||Grade||Storage Condition|
[Ohira -Bestmann reagent]
|1 g||048-33651||for Organic Synthesis||Keep at -20°C.|