Easy-to-use volumes and affordable prices are offered!
Phenylboronic acids for Organic Synthesis have been added as they are useful in Suzuki-Miyaura coupling reaction.
Large packages such as the 100 g and the 500 g packages demanded greatly for large-scale syntheses are lined up at affordable prices.
1. Product Specification
- Appearance: White to yellowish brown or greyish brown, Crystals to powder or mass.
- Solubility in ethanol: to pass test
- Assay: 95.0+ %
2. Example of Reaction
3. Product List
||Wako Catalog No.
||for Organic Synthesis
4. Related products
|Suzuki-Miyaura Coupling Reaction Reagents|
||Leaflets of boric acid, boric acid esters, and cyclic triol borates
Pd catalysts and metal scavengers used in Suzuki-Miyaura coupling reaction
are also included.
Please utilize in the synthetic researches of pharmaceutical products,
agricultural chemicals and new materials.
(issued in November 2009, written in Japanese (15.3MB/40p))
||Aromatic Bromide Compounds|
||This is a revised edition of the leaflet of aromatic bromide compounds.
(issued in February, 2008 (19.6MB/28p)))
- Listed products are intended for laboratory research use only, and not to be used for drug, food or human.
- Please visit our online catalog to search for other products from Wako: http://www.e-reagent.com
- This information may contain products that cannot be exported to your country due to regulations.
- Bulk quote requests for some products are welcomed. Please contact us or our distributor near you.