Rich flavor "Kokumi" substance - Tripeptide
Glutamyl-Valyl-Glycine is a rich flavor "Kokumi" substance present in the natural world.
This is a tripeptide with a γ-glutamyl structure, consists of three amino acids: glutamine, valine, and glycine.
It was approved as a food additive to enhance the richness in August, 2014.
In addition, in the United States, FEMA-GRAS certification was acquired in February, 2010.
1. Product Outline
- Rich flavor "Kokumi" substance. Has the function to enhance the richness.
- Assay (calculated on the dried basis): 99.0+ %
- Appearance: White~pale red, powder
- Cas No. : 38837-70-6
- C12H21N3O6 = 303.31
- Ueda, Y. et. al. : Agri Biol Chem, 54(1), 163-9, (1990).
- Ichikawa, M. et. al. : J Agric Food Chem, 54, 4849-54, (2006).
- Shaw, ML. et al. : Phytochemistry, 66, 515-22, (2005).
- Toelstede, S. et al. : J Agric Food Chem, 57, 3738-48, (2009).
3. Product List
|Product Name||Package Size||Wako Catalog No.||Grade||Storage Condition|
|Glutamyl-Valyl-Glycine Standard||100 mg||077-06391||for Food Analysis||Keep at 2-10°C.|