Losartan is an angiotensin receptor antagonist. It binds selectively the angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) and inhibits competitively binding of angiotensin II,
a hypertensive substance. As a result, it reduces blood pressure by inhibition of vasoconstriction.
- Assay (HPLC): 90.0+% (99.9% at initial run)
- Solubility in water: 0.2 g/mL
- CAS No.：124750-99-8
- C22H22ClKN6O = 461.00
|Wako Catalog No.
||Losartan Potassium Salt
- Listed products are intended for laboratory research use only, and not to be used for drug, food or human.
- Please visit our online catalog to search for other products from Wako: http://www.e-reagent.com
- This information may contain products that cannot be exported to your country due to regulations.
- Bulk quote requests for some products are welcomed. Please contact us or our distributor near you.