|Melatonin functions as an agonist in melatonin receptors MT1 and MT2. It is a chemical substance secreted from the pineal
body and governs sleep rhythm. It also exhibits immunomodulation and potent in vivo antioxidative activity.
|1. Physical Property
2. Product List
- C13H16N2O2 = 232.28
- Asssay (HPLC): 98.0+ %
- Solubility: Methanol (20 mg/mL)
- CAS No.: 73-31-4
- Storage Condition: Keep at 2 ~ 10°C in a dark place, filled with inactive gas
||Wako Catalog No.
||Keep at 2 ~ 10°C
- Listed products are intended for laboratory research use only, and not to be used for drug, food or human.
- Please visit our online catalog to search for other products from Wako: http://www.e-reagent.com
- This information may contain products that cannot be exported to your country due to regulations.
- Bulk quote requests for some products are welcomed. Please contact us or our distributor near you.