This products are gene expression vectors to be used in animal cells.
By the action of CAG promoter, in animal cells, the high expression of the target protein by gene transfer can be expected.
- 1. Features
- 2. RFP expression analysis using pCAG vector
- 3. pCAG vector Product Outline
- 4. pCAG vector Entrusted Services
- 5. Product List
- High expression induction by CAG promoter
- A line-up of four types of drug-resistant gene.
- Optimizes the expression level of the drug-resistant gene.
2. RFP expression analysis using pCAG vector
3. pCAG vector Product Outline
Vector size: described on each package insert
Purification method: Cesium chloride densitygradient centrifugation
Composition: 10 mmol/L Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1 mmol/L EDTA
Concentration: 1 μg/μL
Antibiotics for selecting Escherichia coli: described on the following product list
Antibiotics for selecting animal cells : described on the following product list
Nuclease contamination check: confirmed by electrophoresis
MCS promoter: CAG
4. pCAG vector Entrusted Services
5. Product List
Storage Condition: Keep at -20°C.
Restriction enzyme site
|Pkg. Size||Wako Cat. No.||Full-length sequence|
|Escherichia coli||Animal cells|
|pCAG-Neo||Kanamycin||G418||BamHI, EcoRV, KpnI, NotI, SalI, XhoI, AccI, HindIII, EcoRI, PstI, SmaI, SpeI||20 μg||163-25601||pCAG-Neo
|pCAG-Hyg||Hygromycin B||BamHI, EcoRV, KpnI, NotI, SalI, XhoI, AccI, SpeI||20 μg||160-25611||pCAG-Hyg
|pCAG-Bsd||Blasticidin S||EcoRV, KpnI, NotI, SalI, XhoI, AccI, HindIII, PstI, SpeI||20 μg||167-25621||pCAG-Bsd
|pCAG-Ble||Bleomycin||BamHI, EcoRV, KpnI, NotI, SalI, XhoI, AccI, HindIII, PstI, SpeI||20 μg||164-25631||pCAG-Ble