Products listed in this page
are for research use only. Do not administer each to human.
Ready-to-Use 5 mM Phos-tag™ Acrylamide Aqueous Solution
Wako Catalog No. 304-93526 (0.3 mL package)
This special package size is prepared for the first purchase customers and those facing problem to prepare Phos-tag™ SDS-PAGE gel.
1. Product Outline
- Contains approximately 0.9 mg of Phos-tag™ Acrylamide
- 3 ~ 7 sheets* of Phos-tag™ SDS-PAGE gel can be prepared.
(*: It depends on the concentration of Phos-tag™ Acrylamide in the gel.)
2. Features of Phos-tag™
- Recognition of all phosphorylated forms of Tyr / Ser / Thr
- Simultaneous detection of phosphorylated / non-phosphorylated proteins without antibody against the phosphorylated protein.
- Simply add Phos-tag™ Acrylamide and MnCl2 solution* to acrylamide solution in the preparation of SDS-PAGE gel.
(*: Add 5.0 mM Phos-tag™ Acrylamide Aqueous Solution and 10 mM MnCl2 solution in equal amount in the gel since one
Phos-tag™ binds to two manganese ions (Mn2+).
Alkaline Phosphate treatment of β-casein using Phos-tag™ SDS-PAGE.