Sudachitin is one of Polymethoxyflavones included in a rind of a fruit of Citrus sudachi. Polymethoxyflavone is flavonoid peculiar to citrus fruits and it is reported that Nobiletin and Tangeritin included citrusunshiu, shekwasha, etc. have various actions such as cancer-causing restraint action, anti-oxidant action, and others.
Sudachitin is Polymethoxyflavone peculiar to Citrus sudachi and is reported to show anti‐inflammatory action.
Latly, it was reported about the influence on sugar, lipid metabolism of the Citrus sudachi.2)
1. Product Outline
- Appearance: Pale yellow- yellow, crystals - powder or mass
- Solubility: Soluble in ethanol (by heating), methanol, ethyl acetate and acetonitrile
- Assay (HPLC): 96.6% (the actual value of the first lot)
- Source: Citrus sudachi
- C18H16O8 = 360.31
- CAS No. 4281-28-1
- Yuasa, K., Tada, K., Harita, G., Fujimoto, T., Tsukayama, M. and Tsuji, A.: Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem., 76(3), 598 (2012).
- Tsutsumi, R., Yoshida, T., Nii, Y., Okahisa, N., Iwata, S., Tsukayama, M., Hashimoto, R., Taniguchi, Y., Sakaue, H., Hosaka, T., Shuto, E. and Sakai, T.: Nutr. Metab., 11, 32 (2014).
3. Product List
|Product Name||Pkg. Size||Wako Cat. No.||Grade||Storage Condition|
|Sudachitin||5 mg||198-17741||for Cellbiology||Keep below 25°C.|
4. Related Products
|Product Name||Pkg. Size||Wako Cat. No.||Grade||Storage conditions|
|080-08901||for Biochemistry||Keep at -20°C.|