MAIBLOCKWAKO 101 is a new block co-polymer solution with polydimethylsiloxane synthesized using our Macro azo initiator (VPS) and acrylic polymer. Therefore, this product is a polymer that combines both properties of polydimethylsiloxane resin and acrylic resin. By compounding this into cosmetics, it is possible to add silkiness of silicone-based polymer and the film-forming ability of acrylic polymer to the products.
- has the film-forming ability of acrylic resins.
- excellent in water repellency and lubricity of silicone resins.
- available as a compatibilizer because of a good compatibility with acrylic and silicone resin.
- dissolves in water by neutralization.
- be able to emulsify silicone oil of low and high molecule.
- excellent in pigment dispersion properties.
|Product name||MAIBLOCKWAKO 101 （MAIBLOCKWAKO101)|
|Chemical name||Methacrylic acid・alkyl methacrylate・dimethylpolysiloxane block copolymer, Ethanol.|
|INCI (International Cosmetic Ingredient name)||・ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER
CAS.No (block copolymers of methacrylic acid, alkyl methacrylate and dimethylpolysiloxane)：
25% ethanol solution
Molecular weight ＝ 20,000 〜 100,000
|colorless - slight yellow
|Solubilities||water : resulting in a precipitate. chloroform, tetrahydrofuran,
methanol : miscible. hexane, acetone : insoluble
Related laws and regulations